Monday, August 8, 2011

State Fair time!

My first Cream puff experience. The best part was the cream puff sheniquas herding the cattle aka customers through the line quickly. "YO! MOVE YALL BUTTS! HURRY UP !"


Richard Simmons fro

Get the veggie bucket here. Deep fried pickles,onions,zucchini,mushroom,broccoli,and cauliflower. Top it off with wisconsin ranch, and its like heaven. make sure to have a giant tap miller lite too.


KKK sheep. Racist f***ers.


Wondering...what sex is this pig? (insert the "ive got big balls" song here)



Well, I went and braved the State Fair on Saturday, even after hearing reports of the hoodlum teenagers that were starting fights by the midway. I brought my ID, my baseball bat, and my kevlar. We spent hours in the animal barns, and the rest of the time was spent guzzling down beers and dancing to the Five Card Studs. swoon.






This was my favorite. The prize winning, national champ goat. hes a straight up boss...eating his championship flag. Tassels gone. whats up now?

No comments:

Post a Comment