Monday, August 29, 2011

PEOPLE! DO not take everything I say so seriously!

A co-worker of mine was telling a story about how she found a goopy eyed mangy looking feral cat on the side of the road. She said she took it to a vet to get it checked out, scrubbed up, etc. Tara would pick up a wounded chupacabra off the road and nurse it back to health if she had room in her house. SO basically she needs a kitty like she needs a hole in her head. I was overhearing this story being told and suggested -

"Tara you should have just let it get hit by a car."

Apparently co-worker two, lets call her rag bag, didnt take kindly to my JOKE, and said "MARISA I CANT BELIVE YOU JUST SAID THAT."

First off B, don't call me out. you have worked here months, and don't know whos toes youre stepping on. Secondly, I was kidding. Yes, I aim at cats when they run across the road, but thats just a personal preference. Kinda like pump soap instead of bar soap. Thirdly, I was talking to Teabag and not you.

SIGH. Along with my vampire cramps today, I just can't take it. The only thing that will cure this is costco vodka and my GaGa monsterball special that I have permanently saved on my DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment