Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Rules of Costco, by M.Lopez

Rule 1) Cesar wants everything. I can't count the number of times he said "I WANT THAT"


Rule 2) One cart is never enough. If you get one cart, you are a)fooling yourself you dumbass. b)you will just get harassed for your club card again when you exit to get a cart and then enter again. Phyllis the card nazi gave me a hard time. Maybe its because im tan. hmm... I wanted to tell her "fuck off Phyllis. Our one trip today will be your weekly paycheck you can go to the Beauty parlor and get your hair did."



Rule 3) Fun stuff in one cart, not-fun cart in another. I pushed the cart with the sherpa blankies,memory foam mattress topper, vodka, and pull apart cheese danish. What else do you need in life?



Costco Is a giant store filled with 1000 count everything. You easily walk out of there spending way too much, so always go on payday. I think my mom is trying to figure out which Lopez family member is the cheapest companion.


Tony likes the produce and greek yogurt ($) I like blankets, school supplies, and vodka ($$) Cesar likes patron, mattress toppers, and giant slabs of meat ($$$) Misa purchases power tools and drill bits, showerheads, classy viva paper towels, and every other item in the store ($$$$$$) Last time as we exited he tried to get Judy to buy the car for sale by the tire section.

The winner, by a landslide, is NOT Misa.


No comments:

Post a Comment