Monday, August 1, 2011

the downside to owning a track phone

My mom recently purchased a track phone; she is too indecisive to get a new cell phone through Verizon, and claims she needs “months” to figure out which is the perfect fit for her.
So she bought a gangsta track phone from Target. It has all 11 buttons, so at least it’s not a jitterbug. Immediately after activating it and setting up her inbox, she commented that she thought it was funny how the Bad Girls Club in New Orleans were sending her text messages.

Last night I went through her phone to put some contacts in. She got two more texts last night:

“HEY DIS MY NEW NUMBA- JUWANNA”

“hey celebrity, you coming to Rplace tonight?”

I couldn’t hold back my laughter. And I’m dying to know who exactly had this phone number before she did? Was it Soulja Boy? Brad Pitt? Either way, she’s pissed that the Bad Girls Club are “using up her minutes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment