Tuesday, August 9, 2011

update on the living situation

Just because we’re roommates… (fill in the blank)

*Doesn’t mean that we know the whereabouts of each other at all times.
*We still split things down the middle, we are not a married couple.
*Our every day events don’t always include each other.

However, Just because we’re roommates

*We respect each others stuff and privacy.
*We each have our own remote because we are diehard about our shows.
*Sunday nights are spent trying to figure out the DVR because all of our shows are on. True Blood, Glades, Ice and Coco, Kardashians.
*We play the DJM game (don’t judge me) DJM usually gets yelled out loud when im on my 50th glass of wine, when I’m texting that guy that I really shouldn’t be, or when a nasty comment gets blurted out when sara reads me my bedtime stories (her facebook news feed. I refuse to reactivate.)

*We love getting other people’s mail. And spam mail from pitbull lawyers in Milwaukee.

*I love slamming the front door when im on my way to work. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

*You know it’s gonna be a good night when Hagrid across the hall is mixing potions. Also known as horrible stews and Italian dishes.

*Im waiting for my furniture to just crack into pieces due to overuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment