Thursday, August 11, 2011

i daydream of drama

Often times when I'm driving to work or from work, I make up these extreme scenarios in my head. Im talking bloody, gory,screaming match, nasty fights.

Is it because I hate drama and confrontation in real life? So in my dreams I'm basically on the Bad Girls Club beating snitches up in 'da club?

My most recent one was this morning. I told my love interest (who could be anyone at this point) to meet me at the bar. I go to the bar hours earlier and hang all over random men. lots of men. Love interest walks into the bar, beats up random guy, then I beat up love interest for hurting random man. the fight moves outside the bar. So now I'm beating up some hot love interest? (I know this makes no sense.) And the stories ALWAYS end with my brother and his dog coming to the scene, which makes no sense because I hang out in monona...not his city. and Chase always bites a gangster. Then I get shot, and end up laying in a pool of blood outside the Eagle.


If someone can decipher these "Daydramas" for me it would be great. I kind of like making them up, every drive home brings a new scenario. If you think these daydreams are weird, I wish you all could see my dreams at night. messed up stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment