Monday, August 15, 2011

public service announcement for the day.

King sized mattresses are heavy. in fact, they are heavier then you would expect. (maybe it was the sheets that weighed it down more?) anyway, i got the grand idea to rearrange my room. this is because I can't possibly nightstand it again and have guys crawling over me to exit the den. i got the mattress standing up, and propped it against the wall.

a few seconds later, i was catching my breath when the berlin wall came tumbling down. I look up to see this giant mattress coming straight at my head. I put my hands out and stopped it just in time. I sat up there and just laughed to myself.


My neighbors must think im crazy. Because i laugh to myself at all hours of the day. Especially from 10pm-1030pm/ chelsea lately is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment